Sewer pipes in Cobb County must be cared for properly to allow homes and businesses to operate smoothly. My Plumber LLC understands the importance of having free-flowing pipes to rid your home of waste. In order to keep your home running smoothly, proper sewer maintenance and repairs are needed. When a sewer line is disrupted by a leak or break, the My Plumber LLC team is available for trenchless sewer repair to prevent damage to the foundation of your home. Our expertly trained technicians are available to provide sewer pipe inspection, cleaning, repair, and replacement services.
ATL Sewer Line Repair
My Plumber LLC is comprised of industry professionals who are experienced in sewer line repair work despite the cause of the issue. We understand that not all sewer line issues are preventable. Weather, area construction, and age of the pipes can all play a role in how the system operates.
Some of the most common sewer line issues include:
- Bellied pipes: Saturated soil can cause the pipe to shift. Nearby construction or severe weather can also cause the pipe to move. The shifting soil makes way for the center of the pipe to sag, collecting debris and speeding up the corrosion process.
- Broken or cracked pipes: Improper line checks by construction crews or freezing temperatures can cause underground sewer lines to break.
- Clogs: Grease, hair, or soap buildup, can create blockages in the sewer line.
- Corrosion: Over time, the pipe material will naturally corrode.
- Expired materials: Pipe materials used years ago are now more susceptible to leaks due to expired materials.
- Leaking joints: The seals that hold the pipes together can deteriorate over time.
- Tree root invasion: Invasive tree roots can break into a sewer line, creating a leak.
My Plumber LLC is your trusted company for sewer line work in Cobb County and the surrounding areas. With advanced equipment and the most up-to-date training, our team can repair or replace sewer lines with minimal invasion and damage to your property. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to offer trenchless sewer line repair in the majority of line breaks.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Process
Traditional sewer pipe repair requires days of digging and leaves an expensive mess. With our team’s approach to sewer repair, our professional technicians will make only one or two access points to reach the affected area. Advanced tools and machinery allow us to skillfully clean, reline, or replace a sewer pipe. We’re committed to offering sewer repair options that home and business owners can rely on.
Cure-in-place-pipe lining (or CIPP) repairs are the most common trenchless solutions. The procedure is completed in three steps:
First, a sewer camera inspection is completed. The live video feed gives our technicians an inside look at your pipes. We can pinpoint clogs, blockages, and line breaks on the video.
Second, we complete a professional pipe cleaning process. Hydro jetting is an eco-friendly way of removing the buildup and blockages before attempting to repair the sewer line. The hydro jetting process will leave your pipes in pristine condition and ready for repair.
Third, the pipe lining process is complete. A felt liner is measured and cut then coated in an epoxy material. The liner is then inserted in your pipe and filled with air or water. The epoxy resin is pushed into the inner walls of the pipes and left to harden for a few hours. The liner is then removed, and you’re left with a better-than-new pipe.
Work with Your leading Plumber Experts Today
At My Plumber LLC, our sewer repair services are always affordable and durable. For trenchless sewer repairs in Cobb County, contact our team today.